Thursday, September 19, 2013

Studying Writing Picture Books by Ann Whitford Paul

Today marks the begin of my study group for Ann Whitford Paul's "Writing Picture Books: A Hands-On Guide from Story Creation to Publication." I am super excited!

A FB buddy of mine suggested that we go through the book together. Of course I said yes! Then we opened it up to some of our Facebook writing groups, and within less then a week we had close to 50 people joining in!!!

I'm amazed, but I guess I shouldn't be, by how many wonderful, dedicated (did I mention friendly) writers there are out there, who are just aching to improve their craft. It makes me feel good. And, not only that, but now I have a group of people to work this book with!

So, I'll be posting over the next weeks. Sharing the process and what I learn. Hope you get something out of it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment