Friday, November 8, 2013

Productive November!

Hello my lovelies!

This November is really humming along! AND, I am so proud of myself. I've been participating in both NaNoWriMo and PiBoIdMo. Which if you've never tried them before are two incredible writing experiences that take place the whole month of November.



NaNoWriMo (click here to check it out) is National Novel Writing Month where people pledge to write 50,000 words in 30 days.


PiBoIdMo (click here to visit) is Picture Book Idea Month where people pledge to think up 30 picture book ideas in 30 days.


Both are incredibly challenging, but super exciting, and I'm glad to be a part of them! It's getting me to come up with some intriguing, slightly wacky, endearing PB ideas and getting me to finally write that non-fiction book that has been swimming around my head. So while I have no clue what tomorrow, let alone the rest of the month will bring, I know that this has stepped up my motivation. Go ME!

Sometimes it comes easily, and other times it is a bit like pulling teeth, with me searching all around me for inspiration.

It's Day 8, and I'm about 13 picture book ideas in and about 8,000 words into my nonfiction book. Plugging along and having fun doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment